Welcome to Pat's Place

Thanks for stopping by Pat's Place. I hope you enjoy my blog.

As a writer, I will be blogging about many things that interest me. My posts will be about what I am writing and other things I'm doing. Enjoy!


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just Because You Told Me To

Well, I did it. I set up this blog just because you told me to. You know who you are. I hope you're satisfied. You said you couldn't wait to see what I wrote on my blog. Well, here it is and now you have to read it.

1 comment:

DK said...

Good to meet you! I'm on the OWRL loop, too and have been trying to go visit folks when I see a post. It's a slow way to make the rounds, but I should get there, eventually. Have a very Happy Christmas; I'm sure it'll be a good one with your son home safe and sound!
DK Raymer
http://aflyoverblog.typepad.com
P.S. I LOVE your tagline, btw.