Welcome to Pat's Place

Thanks for stopping by Pat's Place. I hope you enjoy my blog.

As a writer, I will be blogging about many things that interest me. My posts will be about what I am writing and other things I'm doing. Enjoy!


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

I haven't blogged for a while due to the holiday. I was very happy to have ALL my family with me for Thanksgiving. I am blessed with a wonderful family who enjoy being together.

But Thanksgiving is past and Christmas is before us. The guests are gone and the left overs gone too. I find myself at loose ends not able to get back in the groove of writing. I have posted another review to Bookloons.com titled The Exchange. I cannot recommend it. It was written by a woman who self published. She would do well to take some writing lessons. I am currently reading The Chemist, also for review to Bookloons. It is a first novel and is written to formula. The author takes a long time to get to the point. Most readers want a quick, exciting read and a satisfactory ending. We are not too interested in the intricate details. We only want the details that solve the crime.

It is time for me to remind myself of my goals and get to work on my novel.

No comments: