Welcome to Pat's Place

Thanks for stopping by Pat's Place. I hope you enjoy my blog.

As a writer, I will be blogging about many things that interest me. My posts will be about what I am writing and other things I'm doing. Enjoy!


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Weather, Bookloons.com, The Truth Lies in the Dark

Oh the weather outside is frightful
Nothing about it is delightful
But since I've no place to go.....

What a great time to 'catchup' with reading, writing, cleaning, Christmas decorating, wrapping and cooking.
I've been trying to set up a web site. Just about the time I think I've got it figured out - I find out I don't have it figured out. Fortunately there isn't a big hurry to get it done.

I have reviewed a new author for Bookloons.com. Kristin Callender's book The Truth Lies in the Dark is very well written, a page turner of suspenseful action. I recommend it. Find out more about it on Bookloons.com

No comments: