Welcome to Pat's Place

Thanks for stopping by Pat's Place. I hope you enjoy my blog.

As a writer, I will be blogging about many things that interest me. My posts will be about what I am writing and other things I'm doing. Enjoy!


Thursday, April 2, 2009

One Lesson Finished

I finished one lesson in Jeremiah. 2100 words. Hurrah!. I just need to finesse it a little. Will let it set for a while and reread it.

This lesson was on the first chapter of Jeremiah. It was interesting to me to see that the Lord chose Jeremiah before he was born (v.4-5). Wonder what the anti-abortionist say to that?

It was said of Esther that she was born for that particular time in history. Jeremiah also was born for a particular time in history. We might say Billy Graham was born for a particular time in history. Who has God given us today for our time in history?

No comments: