Welcome to Pat's Place

Thanks for stopping by Pat's Place. I hope you enjoy my blog.

As a writer, I will be blogging about many things that interest me. My posts will be about what I am writing and other things I'm doing. Enjoy!


Thursday, April 2, 2009

What I'm Reading

I just finished a couple of books that I highly recommend. Earlene Fowler's Love Mercy is a book about relationships. A grandmother and granddaughter, An Alzheimer patient and his family. It is about the fictional community of Morro Bay, CA. Fowler's Benni Harper Mysteries are must reads but this is not a mystery. Although there is suspense in every chapter. It should be a TV show.

The second book is The Prosecution Rests. It is an anthology written by several well known mystery writers. Exceptional. I will give it away at the next Sleuth's meeting.

No comments: