Welcome to Pat's Place

Thanks for stopping by Pat's Place. I hope you enjoy my blog.

As a writer, I will be blogging about many things that interest me. My posts will be about what I am writing and other things I'm doing. Enjoy!


Saturday, January 29, 2011

FROM MY BOOKSHELF

I predict that Danielle Steele's new book Legacy will be on the TV Screen soon.
Brigitte is content to go with the flow until one day she loses her job and her boy friend. Shocked and bored, she agrees to help her mother with the family tree. Much to her surprise, her journey takes her to the Dakota's and to Paris where she discovers her ancestor the Marquise de Margerac was once a Dakota Sioux Princess named Wachiwi.
Wichiwi's American adventures takes her from the plains of the Dakota's to New Orleans, across the Atlantic to the Court of Louis the XVI and Marie Antoinette.
Brigitte finds purpose and love (and a job) in Paris. Ah, Danielle always leaves us with a happy ending, doesn't she?

No comments: