Welcome to Pat's Place

Thanks for stopping by Pat's Place. I hope you enjoy my blog.

As a writer, I will be blogging about many things that interest me. My posts will be about what I am writing and other things I'm doing. Enjoy!


Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Day

Ice, Snow, Sleet, - What a day. At least the power is on. I've been working on my novel Murder on Tour. Funny thing, I'm writing along fine and then begin to question my punctuation and format. I comfort myself by thinking I'll go back and correct it later.

Two publications have asked for a picture. Naturally, I don't have a good one. I never take a good picture. Also, am not too good at emailing pictures. So tomorrow is picture day at my house, I'll be scanning and 'trying' to email.

I read a note from a friend in Virginia that she also is iced in so I guess this weather is pretty wide spread in the southern part of the U.S.

No comments: