Welcome to Pat's Place

Thanks for stopping by Pat's Place. I hope you enjoy my blog.

As a writer, I will be blogging about many things that interest me. My posts will be about what I am writing and other things I'm doing. Enjoy!


Monday, January 19, 2015

 My novel Murder on Tour is set in Ireland.  If you think I am obsessed with Ireland you are right. I loved traveling in the country, seeing the ancient buildings and soaking up atmosphere.





  Please read Murder on Tour, and leave a review.




This true story caught my interest. It would be a wonderful historical fiction book.


Christian (Kit) Cavanagh (1667-1739) joined the Irish military to search for her husband who was forced into service. She disguised herself as a man and fought in several significant battles, first as an infantry man, then as a dragoon. She found her husband after thirteen years when he was already with another woman. Their marriage over, she returned to Dublin and remarried.



No comments: